Hot paprika thyme popcorn
I love sweets and at the same time I hate it. After all, you eat too much again, you feel bad and at all ! So I prefer salty things. Above all chips, but please only without any form of flavor enhancers, flavors or preservatives. What do you do on a nice movie night when you have nothing in the house but a pack of popcorn corn ?
Exactly, you just make popcorn. Of course, this is very boring in the long run
Therefore, I experimented a bit around and made for you 4 delicious varieties (even a sweet ). You get the next Sundays delivered now! However, this delicious popcorn with paprika and thyme is allowed to start.
For this I finally got the wonderful Pimentón de la Vera My dad brought me back from vacation last year. This is nice and sharp and gives the whole the necessary Wums and a slightly smoky note. Made the popcorn damn fix and it beats most snacks by far! Actually, it’s almost too easy, right? As a recipe, you still get it
So that was it again. I will now edit a few more pictures, so there will not be a post again for a week!
I wish you a wonderful Sunday, recover properly before the next week starts!
- 60 g popcorn corn
- 1 – 2 tbsp oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped thyme or dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon sweet pepper
- ½ tsp smoked paprika powder (spicy)
- Heat a large pot to a high setting, then add so much oil that the soil is just covered.
- Add the corn popcorn and put on the lid. Soon after, the first grains will pop up, occasionally shaking the pot slightly. If no grain popped for more than 10 seconds, remove the lid.
- Put the hot popcorn in a large bowl and add the paprika, thyme, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Enjoying the time!