Brrr … slowly it gets really cold outside, but if many wish for the summer, I love the autumn! And because this cold weather really invites you to Soulfood, today I brought you a creamy pasta dish in the form of this pasta with baked Hokkaido pumpkin and feta cheese. A dream of creaminess and at the same time very easy to cook 😉
Pasta with baked Hokkaido pumpkin and feta
So in the middle of the move, simple dishes are a blessing. Just cut the pumpkin and put it in the oven. In the meantime, the Nüdelchen can simmer happily and at the end both can join together with a portion of cheese. The result is wonderfully creamy, perfect for those days when you do not feel like doing anything. A little soul comforter!
- ½ small to medium-sized Hokkaido pumpkin
- 100 g of feta
- 200 g of pasta
- 250 ml pasta hot water
- 3 stems of thyme
- Pul beaver or chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C circulating air or 200 ° C top / bottom heat.
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes, mix with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, salt and pepper and then spread on a baking tray with a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20 min at 180/200 ° C until it is cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil noodles in a sufficiently hot salted water until they are al dente (so have “bite”). Remove 250 ml of the cooking water, then drain the pasta and drain.
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil, add the pasta and sauté briefly, then add the pumpkin and sprinkle the cheese over it. Gradually add the pasta water and stir well. Cook over low heat until cheese spreads.
- Season with salt and pepper, put on a plate and spread some fresh thyme and / or chilli flakes over it.
So and now I huffle together with my cold in bed and dream of my new kitchen. On Monday finally comes the new worktop ♥ I’m so excited about it! Finally I have a lot of space and indeed really nice!
Is much space in the kitchen actually important for you too or can you really bloom in really little space?
All the best