While I continue to forego wheat products for the time being, I do not want to deprive you of this recipe! Unfortunately, I do not always come to the courts to log directly and so courts like this land for the time being in the imaginary “queue”. But now it is time for it, because today I have a total yearning for summer and sunshine! This crispy tarte flambée with zucchini and dried tomatoes gives you just that feeling, and then he’s finished! What else do you want there?
Tarte with zucchini and dried tomatoes
I think that Flammkuchen is always a great alternative, if the time for pizza is not enough – so basically always during the week. Granted, I did not know at the first test of this combination what to expect. But OMG, that was a dream. So good that it gave him back a day later!
I used to make Flammkuchen Teig according to a recipe from Tim Mälzer’s Greenbox cookbook, but once it has been shown that it is much much much much easier and faster, I clearly prefer my variant After all, time is money, too! So I prefer to invest my time in developing new * gg *
So now the recipe, right? And another small tip, instead of wheat flour you can also use spelled flour!
- 100 g of wheat flour 550 or spelled flour type 630
- 50 ml of water
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp oil
- 3-4 tablespoons sour cream, sour cream or crème fraîche
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 3-4 dried tomatoes
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Knead all dough ingredients to a homogeneous dough and then wrap this in cling film. Set aside for 10 to 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to the highest possible temperature, top / bottom heat including baking sheet in the bottom third (up to a maximum of 250 ° C).
- Meanwhile, wash the zucchini and rub dry. Cut into thin slices and sprinkle with a little oil and salt. Chop the dried tomatoes roughly.
- Divide the dough into two or more portions and shape into a ball. Then roll out as thin as possible on a floured surface and spread with sour cream. It is best to place the tarte cake on a wooden board or baking paper.
- Add some salt and pepper, then add the zucchini and the dried tomatoes. Finally sprinkle the pine nuts over it. Carefully slide the tarte flambée onto the hot baking tray and bake in a hot oven for about 6-7 minutes until the bottom is nicely crispy.
- Sprinkle the finished tarte with some olive oil and sprinkle some salt over it.